COMPANY BACKGROUND
Nick Falcone & Sons began in 1945 in West Philadelphia by Nick Falcone Sr. He started the business in residential concrete, new developements, flat concrete and curb work.

In 1960 Nick Falcone Jr. and his brother John Falcone continued the business and expanded into heavy highway and concrete roadway paving. At this time Nick Falcone & Sons was working with various heavy highway contractors and large home builders in the tri State area.
During the late 1970's the company thrived on commercial and new residential developments and heavy highway work. Nick Falcone & Sons at this time was one of the largest concrete companies in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
In 1986 the ownership changed to the third generation, Nick III, HGreg and Jim Falcone. With continued success, the business expanded into Municipal work and complete site development. Nick Falcone & Sons is fortunate to employ a dedicated group of loyal, extremely knowledgeable people. With this advantage we continue to provide a strong emphasis on high quality workmanship and service, our committment for decades.